Friday, July 16, 2004

Hello Dolly and Train Wrecks

Things are better for the moment being. Carol Channing was amazing last night. For those who don't know, Carol Channing sang "Hello Dolly" with Mo Band last night. She is such a doll, she is so cute. After the concert, Mickalyn and I went out with about 10 other people to Lyons. And after we were done, we realized Carol was in there too! She came over and we talked for a few minutes. She is just so sweet, I can't get over her. So I guess I can die now, I've performed and eaten in the same restaurant as Carol Channing.
Then on the way home, Mickalyn and I couldn't go home. We live on the West-Side, meaning "on the other side of the tracks." But I'm guessing there was some sort of train wreck and all of the streets in downtown were closed, and we didn't know if we could go home. I mean it was hecka late and everything too. But we finally found a way through and got home all safe and sound.
Hey guess what? This is the first entry I'm making from my laptop. Um..I was going to say something else too, but I can't remember it...hum. Ok, c ya all. luv ya, you've been a wonderful audience.
Currently Watching
Shallow Hal
By Gwyneth Paltrow, Jack Black
see related

No comments: