Friday, July 11, 2014

Mean

I haven't decided if I am going to make this post public or keep it private. I have been planning on making this post for almost three years now.

Shortly after I left my ex, he started a blog and decided to write about me. Every little mean and twisted bit of information he could recall, and twist he made into public knowledge. It was humiliating and it hurt a lot of people, not just myself. That same summer I stumbled across a song that I could easily relate to. It is a song that I took to heart and it remains one of my favorites.

I waited until I was accepted into a university to write this because one of the lyrics states, "Someday, I'll be living in a big old city, and all you're ever gonna be is mean." This is now truth. I'm accepted, and signed up for San Francisco state University, my "big old city." It is my dream come true.


Here is my life, three years ago, sung by Taylor Swift, "Mean"




No comments: