Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Graduating soon


OMG!! I'm graduating in less than a month and I have no idea what I'm going to do. Mickalyn is going to Alabama and then I know other people who are leaving and I don't know what I'm going to do. She and I have been together since freshman year and we are the married couple of the band. I swear. We are like twins or something. I don't know what I'm going to do.
I was at the girls Bible study last night and there was only 4 of us there and I was remembering the times I met all of those girls when I  first met them and how I would give anything to have those days back. Free summer days at Calvin Crest. I'm not a fan of the actual place, but I miss that first week I really started to hang out with all of them. I miss everything it seems.

No comments: