Monday, May 24, 2004

Empty Summer

Man, I really have not a lot planned this summer. At church, I was just talking with a few of my old friends, about summer plans and all I've got is Mexico and hopefully a job to get me started. But then I am getting asked by like 4 or 5 people to counsel at the camp for a week and I have no idea. I mean, I would love to, but I just don't feel comfterable up at Calvin Crest. I'm not familar with it and don't really agree with some of its motives. I was hoping to take next sumer off and work up ay Pondy, where I am familar. I mean, I've been up there every year for different things since I was 6. and my dad was up on staff there years ago and I just have had all of my life changing moments there. Like last summer, but thats too long of a story to get into now.

Currently Reading
Always Running
By Luis Rodriguez
see related

No comments: