Thursday, May 23, 2013

So close to Being Done

I think I am a petri dish for colds this year. In the past eight months, I have had five of them. The first four I acquired while I was working. I would go to work feeling fine, and by the end of my shift, I was completely sick. Those times happened in October, November, January and February. This cold has been really weird. It has lasted longer than the others and I've ha different symptoms than the others, so I am unsure how to treat them. Only thing to do is wait it out.



On top of having a cold to slow me down, it is happening during the last part of this crash course I am taking. I calculated that I am taking a semester's worth of history in 14 days/3.5 hours per session, it works out to over a normal semesters week worth of work, studying and homework per day. I currently have a 96% in the class, which I am completely ok with =)



I started some online paperwork for my transfer next year. It is a little scary and exciting. The school I am really hoping to get accepted by requires a minimum of a 3.5 GPA and I think I have a 3.06 overall. So that makes me nervous, and probably why I have been working my behind off this last year, trying to scrounge up every point that I can get my hands on. I am taking another large load of classes this fall, but I am unsure if it is going to be enough to bounce me up .44 to that 3.5 I am craving.

No comments: