Thursday, July 14, 2011

My summer class ended a week ago. It seems like so much longer. It sure kept me busy for the whole five weeks. The first three weeks, our reading consisted of argumentative essays. They were interesting, knowledgeable, but I didn't agree with every one of them, which I am just fine with. The last two weeks, we read fiction, short stories. Interesting enough, I had a harder time concentrating on these than the essays. Most of the stories had very deep, sometimes sad and struggling themes to concentrate my time with. I wish there was some lighter, happier and positive reading that could have been added to the curriculum. I also got to take 4 quizzes, three response papers, three essays, two in-class essays and a research paper. It was a lot of work, and I think I got a "B" in the class overall.
The day after my class was done, we took off for Carlsbad for several days

No comments: