Saturday, May 07, 2011

Writing

I have been writing blogs for over seven years now. I have had several different sites, including xanga and myspace. I recently went back and added all of them to this site, the site I consider my 'home' for my posts. This is my 598 post. Most of them are not for public viewing. I tend to think of writing similar to writing in a diary or a journal. Most of what I write is for my own eyes only. I used to write much more, sometimes several times a day. I have one reason that my writing has become much more spontaneous. The fact that I am married has kept me from writing as often as I used to. I really enjoy writing, it helps me remember how my life is going, it gives me time to think, give my own opinions and when I go back and reread a post or from a time in my life, I can see how far I have come as a person, and maybe where I am going in life.
I think I will try to make a post...later.

No comments: