Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Today was probably the most pointless day I've had in a long time. I got absolutly nothing accomplished comparied to the effort I put into my day. My transcripts are not here. I paid to have them delivered next day and they are three days late. I went to talk to a counsler and was asked to come back three times and then after I came back those three times, I was told to come back tomorrow. As if! I can do this myself. so I'm looking at taking 18  units this semester, and I'm not taking a music class. I just don't have the time or the energy this semester. The way my credits lined up,  I have to retake Humanities 102, because there is no Humanities 102 here. So that is a set back, but! But I did meet the ASL teacher and she was interested in learning that I was going to be one of her second semester students and told me I would have no problem adding her class. So at this point, I'm guarnteed ASLII and swimming xD
So my day begins at 9:30 tomorrow morning. Yay get to sleep in til...about 8.
Alright, enough! So be it.

No comments: