Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Current mood:bored
My car was covered in ice this morning. Not just a little kiss from Frosty, but full blown kick in the ass from Jack Frost. I was highly amused and slightly cold myself after getting it all off. Tried putting water on my windows and that water just froze over, making an even bigger dilemma. It took 15 minutes to clear it all up
Classes begin tomorrow and I have no idea what to expect from this school. It is the third college I am attending and you would think I have this whole transferring thing down. Nope, this school's website is just as messed up and confusing as MJC's was. So I'm going to head down to the campus as soon as I'm done here. See if someone can help me with classes. I'm done with most of my lower classes, and the ones I haven't finished yet, I need to test into them. So far, I'm done with Psychology, Humanities and well that's about it. I have to get into ASL II, Calc II, test into English and find a decent music class.
I think there is going to be a Mexico trip this year, and I finally have the dates yay ^_^. I missed Mexico so much last year. I think we have a different location this summer, so I hope all goes well with that.

No comments: