Sunday, January 28, 2007

Current mood:thoughtful
I wrote out I think two or three posts this weekend, and then deleted them before I posted them. Why? I didn't think they were good enough. I did not think they presented the impact I wanted to display. I guess I'll just go through the subjects I wanted to tough one by one then.

The Winter X Games were this weekend! There was some great competition out there this weekend. The men's skiing was a little brutal, many falls. I don't think people are aware that I am a *huge* fan of the X Games in general. I've been watching them for about 5 years now. Keeping up with all of the pretty boys hee hee.

I got a job this week and my first day is tomorrow. I work at Starbucks. Interesting I know. I'm going to be making more than I did at Sea World, and I have experience as a barista. I also get a pound of coffee a week and receive stocks in the company.

I actually have more to write, but Dad needs to go on

No comments: