Friday, September 08, 2006

Current mood:refreshed
I have been struggling this summer. I did not know what I wanted in life. Did I really want the career I'm headed for? Was I happy in the relationship I'm in? I decided that YES I am going to continue on the career path I am on until if and when something calls me. One thing I have always been interested in is aviation. The skies have called me for many years, as long as the mysteries of the ocean have.
I also decided that I need to pull my head out of my butt and look at how wonderful a man I have in my life. I'm still uncertain of the future, but I know that what we have now is a good thing ^_^
School began this week and it is really going to kick my butt this semester. I'm taking Calculus I, American Sign Language, Swimming, Humanities II, Psychology: Learning, Dance :Hip Hop/American Street Dance, Pep band and concert band.
I have music in my life again! I'm going to be traveling to LA next month with the pep band, and the concert band is the second best one in San Diego, (next to the SD symphony). Concert in 3 weeks! Wee ^_^
I also got my hair cut and I have side bangs now ( I don't know what else to call them) and I colored my hair again so it's super dark.
I am finding a sense of "self" right now. I am defining who I am. Will it change? Probably, but it's always going to Kelsey ^_^

No comments: