Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Current mood:blah
Man, whenever I feel like writing, I don't have time or haven't been around a computer. And when I do have time and I do have a computer, I'm not in the mood for writing. I guess I should begin with Happy Valentines Day to all. As usual, I'm not doing much for it. Ben and I are making dinner and pulling an all-nighter. I was forced to pick up a graveyard shift tonight, 3-7. Then I have Swimming 8-9:20, Psych 9:30-10:50. Then I have a sleepy break till math at 3:30-4:50. So Today/tomorrow is going to be interesting. Then Thursday, Ben and I are going to Cirque du Soleil's Quidam!! I'm so excited. I have an idea or 2 of what I'm going to wear, so Ben is going to come over tomorrow and see what I have and pick me up from school. I finished watching Battlestar Galatica all the way to the current episodes and am now watching Firefly. Man I can not think of anything to write about, I'm sorry guys. I'm out!

No comments: