Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So at work we are having a huge Disney promo going on called a Disney 2fer. This means that a person buys a ticket to Disneyland and they get a day at California Adventures for free. So now on the store radio station, about 1 out of every 4-5 songs is a Disney song. I've heard The Lion King, Mary Poppins, The Three Little Pigs, The Little Mermaid, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Fox and The Hound and other Disney tunes. I'm completely loving it.
So Carolyn and I have another person moving in with us in like 2 weeks so here is the just of my finances (I hate bragging, but I need to write this out).
Rent: $875/3= $291 each/month
My weekly pay:  $181*4=724/month
So: $724-291=433/month
433/4=108. So I'm going to be bringing in about $108 a week that is not going towards rent. Electricity is about $9-15 a month. Food is not an issue, so I'm really excited that I'm going to be saving now. I have a couple of ideas so far. But this is really good news!

No comments: