Thursday, November 24, 2005

Well, I'm here in Modesto. Things are going a little differently than I had imagined for the past 4 months, but its all good. I can not believe I forgot how loud it cam be. It's almost 10:30 at night, and things still have not settled down. I wish they would, I'm tired. Man it's weird not having a bedroom. So I can't really go to bed until people vacate the living room. Oh well. It's giving me time to catch up here xD. Eh, things are ok, I have people worried about me, and I'm having the hardest time trying to convince them I'm going to be ok here. I've had 19 years of this, and I feel as though I'm lucky, because it could be so much worse. Oh well, they can worry all they want, its not going to change anything.
I've seen Harry Potter two times, and I am so impressed with it. It is the best movie so far. Dad is even more pleased with it than I am. Been talking about it all day.
Well Thanksgiving didn't give me that happy little cheer it has in years past. It was just dinner to me. It was loud, unorganized, and well I jut didn't feel anything, if that makes sense. There was no glow, there was nothing special. Some old food, same old fights, same old yelling, same old nonexistent manors. Fun times. Makes me question Christmas, it seriously does.
So I'm fine, a little bored, but I'm going home in three days and start working on Tuesday.
I'm out!

No comments: