Tuesday, November 29, 2005



Current mood: happy
I feel good. Things are going to be ok. I'm really just excited to be home. I feel like things are happening. I'm not listening to the same old music. Ok I am, but I'm feeling better because of it. Well, my life isn't the same old music, but the music I'm listening to is ^_^.  the school board decided to drop the last chapter of our math book, which we started, so we are going back to matrices for the rest of the semester wOOt. So that's a bundle of joy in itself.
.
Other school stuff is ok, its stressful, but almost done, I think I can do it! Just keep telling myself that. I need to get some candles, then I'm going to be so so so so happy and ^_^ for like a long time. I feel really good that's all.
Currently Listening
Highlights From The Phantom Of The Opera: The Original London Cast (1986 London Cast)
Angle of Music
see related

No comments: