Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm missing people a lot right now. I feel like I don't have anything to look forward to anymore. I mean my big Disneyland trip is over, and that was a blast. But I don't have any more major band things to look forward to. Just a football game this weekend. I'm going home for Thanksgiving next weekend, but I'm not going to see any of my friends. Mickalyn, Cindy, Melina, Maribel, and all are not going to be there. I also want to see Brianna. And I miss Cindy like crazy. And Mickalyn. And everybody. Ok I am going to see Caleb and Maribel sorry guys, didn't mean to leave you out.  I'm making friends here finally, been out a couple of times. But its just not the same. I just feel heavy, not quite sick, and not "homesick." I'm friend sick, a lot. This winter, even when I am working I'm going to have a lot of free time, and I don't know how to spent it. Eh I don't know, I've been a funk for a couple of days now, and Kelsey just misses people.

No comments: