Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hey everyone! Things are going really well these days. I am going to be working at the bookstore again soon, I got a pretty good grade on my math midterm, and if I kick my butt, I'll pass Chemistry. This weekend has been so much fun. Friday night, Ben and I saw Prime. It was so funny, my mother would hate it xD. Then Saturday I went to out school's football game. We are actually an ok team, but we were playing the best team in the league. So we lost 40-7. But the pep bad sounded awesome according to James( the director). Then we went out to pizza afterwards. Now this pizza was probably the worst pizza ever, but it felt sop so good to be out with people in a social gathering. During the game and after, I and gotten a horrible migraine. It was one of the worst I've had in months. I was feeling sick to my stomach and things were blurry and it was just bad. So I got back to Ben's that evening and he cooked me dinner ^_^ Man that made my day. No one has ever made me dinner before. It was so good too, I was just so giddy after that.
So today we went to Saddleback Church, and I just love it there so much. I feel like I really get something out of the sermons.
Well the pep band is going to Disneyland this weekend, I'm so excited. I'm not sure how it is going to be. I'm used to going and having a blast with my sisters, but this time, I'm going to have to have a blast with the older people in the band and Ben if he can come. Oh yeah I can have a great time, but I know everyone else can be a drag if they are not into Disney as much as I am. So I'm catching up on my Disney movies, music and channel this week xD
Well school is going pretty good. Math is going so well, I'm really happy with math. I'm working my butt off in chem and Lab is going to be another butt kicker. Heck, it's going to be an butt kicker. But I'll be so glad if/when I pass.
That seems to be it for now, I should get back to my chem.
I'm out!

Currently Listening
Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
By Original Soundtrack
Someday my Prince Will Come
see related

No comments: