Thursday, June 02, 2005

I have so many little thoughts going through my head. I don't even know where to begin. I guess I can begin by saying Cindy and I saw the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants today. I absolutely loved the book, and the movie was good too. I mean yeah it wasn't EXCTLY like the book, but I was so close to crying twice. I feel like all the characters at one time or another. The thing with them was they all had a definite personality. I don't know where I fall. I'm quite but also "out there" sometimes. I don't know. I think I'm consistent no matter who I am.
I feel bad sometimes because I give most people a hard time about the silliest things. But I get that from my dad. The thing is, his friends don't get all emotional and butt hurt about it. And mine do sometimes. My friends are emo. Its not fun. I really hate being a teenager with my emo friends sometimes.
I want to be grown up and have everyone just stop acting like they need to be the center of attention. It's called negative attention: making everyone feel bad for you. Pushing your problems on to them. Complaining about how bad and stressful and depressing your life is. I went through that for a very short amount of time. And I realized that it was not a good thing. Negative attention is attention for the wrong reason, and it's a major turn off for other people. Ok I'm done.
Well math is going really well. We had a test today and I did really well on it. Class is going so fast. We buzzed through 3 sections today and are getting a quiz on it on Monday. So much work to do. But I only have two weeks left. I'm so excited about it. The teacher is really good. I'm liking it.
I got all my checks cashed today, and I'm getting more $ from working at Grandmas. So I can get Mexico paid for, and get the things I need for that. I need to get secret pal gifts!!! So excited.
Well I had best be off for now. I'm out!
Currently Watching
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
By Amber Tamblyn, Alexis Bledel, America Ferrera, Blake Lively
see related

No comments: