Sunday, June 05, 2005

Well Bri's graduation was so much fun to go to. I love going up to see her.
 Ben and I went out last night and we had such a great time. And in Modesto! Now there is an accomplishment! Ugh just so much fun last night. I can't wait until we are both going to UCSD together in the near future.
I was thinking last night as we were together. I want to see the world someday.  want to travel, and I have traveled quite a bit for someone my age. But when I do, I don't  want to be one of those people who only  stays in the really nice places or dine in all the fine restaurants. I want to see how people live in other parts of the world. Not just observe like a show, but get in there and really know what it is like to live there. Like shopping in the local markets, hearing and feeling the hustle and bustle of the real life they live. I don't know, I'm going on here. But that's ok.
Ok I have like hw to do today, Bri is coming over. Don't know when, don't know how long, and I wanted to see Ben and/or Cindy today. Well we will see what works out.
I'm out!
Currently Playing
The Phantom of the Opera (Original 1986 London Cast)
By Andrew Lloyd Webber, Michael Reed, David Firth, John Savident, Michael Crawford, Rosemary Ashe, Sarah Brightman, Steve Barton
the Point of No Return (And I'ts really loud :)
see related

No comments: