Monday, April 25, 2005

Wee new pics http://photobucket.com/albums/y97/purplediego/
Jordan come home with 2 new fishes, and they are so small. He named them SpongeBob and Patrick.
Un yeah Cindy came to church with me Sunday, then we went to Stockton for her lesson. Went back to her house for a bit and hung out there. then Ben and I went to see Kung Fu Hustle. Oh man I was cracking it was so funny and weird. I can't really describe it. So came back and watched 7th Heaven. Man I haven't seen that show in forever. Cindy went to bed so I hung out with Ben till midnight.
Then today I've been working on English most of the day and I'm so stiff right now. Ugh. Well I had better get back to work.
I'm out!
Disneyland in 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently Playing
The Phantom of the Opera (2004 Movie Soundtrack) (Special Extended Edition Package)
By Andrew Lloyd Webber, Richard Stilgoe, Gerard Butler, Emmy Rossum, Patrick Wilson, Charles Hart
Track Down this Murderer
see related

No comments: