Sunday, April 24, 2005


Friday Cindy and I got my room clean and it looks great. Then we watched Victor Victoria which is an awesome movie and no one should die without seeing it. Then we went back to her house and watched Swiss Family Robison, which is another *great* movie. So we had chips, dip, spray cheese, cream savors and we have ice cream we never opened that's still in her freezer. So I spent the night there Friday night and Saturday morning, I helped her clean her room. Then we kind of took a three hour break and watched Cirque du Soleil on Bravo. I hecka with I got that channel. That and animal planet. Oh well. So yeah then I hung out with Ben for awhile, then Cindy and I went to the JC choir concert. It was so awesome, man. So awesome concert. Ran back to her house, grabbed her stuff, came back here and now we are hear getting ready for church. wOOt. So yeah.
I'm out!

WEE I'm leaving for Disneyland in one week!!!!
Currently Playing
Fantasmic! Good Clashes with Evil in a Nighttime Spectacular (Includes Main Street Electrical Parade Soundtrack)
By Disneyland
see related

No comments: