Tuesday, April 26, 2005


I really want to watch Quidam. I haven't seen it in like 2 months. Maybe I will this week after finals. God I just really want to see it again. The music, the story, man it's just great all around.
 I set my alarm for 5 this morning so I could get ready for English and all that, reread some of my essays and whatever. I checked it 2 times last night and my mom woke me up at 6 20. I think what happened is I turned off my alarm and went back sleep without realizing it. but I got to school in 20 minutes, on time, took the final, feel pretty alright about it now I'm home and math is on my plate for today.
I want to watch Quidam and I leave for Disneyland in 5 days!!!!!
I'm out!

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123, Find the 5th sentence.
3. Post the sentence in your weblog along with these instructions.
4. Don't search for the coolest book; only the one closest to you.



The Razor's Edge: Than began the most splendid period of Elliott's life.
Currently Playing
Quidam
By Cirque du Soleil
Atmadja
see related

No comments: