Wednesday, February 16, 2005

It's nice when I have people tell me I'm happy. On Valentines Day, I got daffies from Caleb. It was the first time I have ever received flowers. I was totally excited about it. The are making my room happy, even in this blustery weather. also on Valentines day, Ben fixed my lap top YAY! Totally awesome things are happening.  School is busy, I feel like I'm sloshing through it and not really appreciating it to the full potential. So I don't know, I just feel like I need to be doing more.
Grandma is really settling in fast here. She is getting involved with a Bible Study/Exercise class with Roberta, our neighbor across the street.
Meh I came home from school early today, I have been so totally tired and my throat is hurting like crazy.
Oh Mickalyn  was in the paper today, I was so proud of her. I called her hee hee. Well not much else to say I guess. So I'm out!

No comments: