Saturday, February 12, 2005

I don't know if I ever mentioned that my great grandmother was going to move to Modesto from Fortuna. Well she did today, and I think it is going to have a wonderful impact on out family, especially my mother. She has been so excited to have her grandmother living close to us, just down the street. I think I am really going to miss visiting her up in Fortuna. It is really quite lovely there, and it is so close to Ferndale. I love Ferndale so much. It is so close to the ocean, and when we were little, my dad used to take me and David and maybe tj to the beach and we would stop for hot chocolate on the way home at the same little coffee house. There is also a very cute ice cream parlor, you know those old fashioned ones. I don't know. I haven't been there since I was 12.
Well this is grandmas first night and she is going to stay in my room tonight, because she does not have a phone line yet. So I have to run down to her place and grab some bread sticks from her freezer. I'm out!

No comments: