Tuesday, November 09, 2004

People are silly. McKenna broke her nose last night at gymnastics. I feel so bad for her, its all bent to the side, and her eyes are all puffy. David is not doing all that well, I worry for him. He  has been on oxygen 24/7 cause his lung function is at like 39%. Not good at all. He has been having headachs and is sleeping all of the time. McKenna is going into the hospital today for 2 weeks for IV medication. So yeah life is tough. People and family thrown accross the whole state, kids in school and sports in the hospital, plus hw, school band for 4 of the kids, plus 4 kids with breathing problems. It has just been really hard here so keep up with me, I'm just in over my head here.

Currently Playing
That Thing You Do!: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
By Adam Schlesinger
That thing you do
see related

No comments: