Monday, November 08, 2004

I hate labels. They make things so complicated. They are stupid, how did he say it?...Oh yes, "I think a person's actions and life reflect the heart. Something doesn't come from inside you simply because you speak it into being. If it truly in your heart, it will come out in what you do." I don't know labels have been causing me problems. People assume something is just because is was said so. They don't take time to look, observe, and see how that is reflecting off of the person. Can you understand this at all, even with my story on this is hidden? *sigh* Labels are shallow and meh. I mean if you are labeled as something you might be expected to perhaps dress a certain way, act a certain way, talk a certain way...feel a certain way... Goodbye, so long

Currently Playing
Quidam
By Cirque Du Soleil
Talking Heads
see related

No comments: