Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Just finished watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.  I swear, Harry Potter is like one of the most interesting things to me these days. I don't know. Not in the "I'm practicing  witchcraft" way, the insightful and personal level of the characters and how they relate to each other and the uses of magic instead of regular subjects. Plus the music is increasable. My favorite song from the Chamber of Secrets is called Fawks the Phoenix, and it's a waltz, and I would love to be able to dance to it. It's so free and flowing, I think it's my dads favorite off that track too. If your download, look it up sometime.
Um what else. Oh, I finished my paper this morning at 2 30, so I'm so tired right now. But I got it done and it is turned in and I can breath easier. Except I had a dream it was a C-. So Well see.

Ok, I'm out!

Currently Watching
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Widescreen Edition)
By Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson (II)
see related

No comments: