Friday, April 30, 2004

Whales and Shoes

OK, everyone. The new pic. is Shouka, who is one of the newest members of Marine World. She was moved this week and will be put on display and begins her training sessions in about 4 weeks. I'm not sure if they are going to be doing waterworks with her or not. I think they should, because when I begin doing this myself, that is what I look forward to the most. Whatever, isn't she beautiful? She is pretty small, only 16 feet and 3,000 lbs. No, I'm not obsessed, this is my passion and what I study is more than a childhood fad. What I do, I take so seriously and have been studying for this for 14 years now. got to get through high school and college and then live out my dream.
I'm so bad, I didn't go to school today because I didn't want to. And I was cleaning out my fish tank and cleaning the kitchen and cleaning me up cause I was covered in fish poop. yummy. At least the tank looks a million times better. Well, I gotta go and find shoes for Nina and Lynnsey.

No comments: