Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Old San Juan, Swimming with the Boys and EDC

The night before EDC, Ryne and I had a really nice dinner together in Old San Juan, We had coordinated to meet Ryne's brother, David and a friend of his I met at EDC Las Vegas last summer, Brian at the airport and return the rental car at the same time, then we were going to split a cab back to the hotel

Some night shots of Old San Juan


There were people dancing in the square. These people were really dancing. Not just moving back and forth. They were dancing some sort of...ballroom or Latin or Flamenco. It was beautiful to watch.






The next morning, we went across the street to the event site to see where to pick up the tickets. t was not open yet.




So we went back to the hotel and the 4 of us took turns using the snorkeling equipment, and making runs to the pool bar



The shore across the way, that is where EDC was, it was so close. We could see it from David and Brian;s room.


The cove had a huge inflatable slide. Across the way from EDC

The boys enjoying the water

An observation platform. David told us that the night before, he and Brian saw barracuda.





Boys being boys

On our way to EDC FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No, I' not excited in the slightest

This mess is where we waited for at least an hour to pick up our tickets.




There was no organization


I didn't care, I was among friends, and my fella


People waiting on the side for their friends to pick up their tickets

I turned my camera arouns and took a few candid pics of the people around us




I do not remember this girl's name but I remember that for some reason, I deided she and I were best friends for about an hour while we waited in line. Here she is with Brian.

A big deal if there are helicopters flying over us



Finally on our way into EDC





Smirnoff had a deal where you buy a drink and you get to go up to the top of the observation tower, so we bought a few drinks =)




bassPOD








Kinetic Field




Amazing costumes










STEVE AOKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





















These colored balls changed color all together at the same time with the beat of the music! I t was so much fun to see from a distance








 It rained only a little bit


 Steve Aoki loves Pierto Rico




 Kaskade!!!


No comments: