Saturday, September 13, 2014

That Night, We Danced Under The Electric Sky

Back in June, Ryne and I spent a week in Las Vegas. He is currently on project there, and is on site every other week. I accompanied him in June for an event called the Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC).
In essence, it is a music festival, it is an EDM festival, and it was one of the most incredible experiences I have lived through. There were hundreds of thousands of people at this event, just enjoying the music, and the company of each other.Take a look at this:




Ryne and I got to experience some of the most well known DJ's, danced all night.
For example, Ryne and I were in this crowd, we got to see Calvin Harris:


Us in front of the opening stage,


Us at the main stage, which looked like this:








Here are some of the pictures Ryne managed to take from his iPhone:






















We decided to go on another EDM adventure, this time, in Puerto Rico. EDC Puerto Rico is going to be in February, and I can not be more excited!


No comments: