Sunday, July 14, 2013

Now You're Just Somebody That I Used to Know

I don't believe that anyone is ever truly gone from our lives. People die,  people move away, they move on, they develop new friends and relationships, they turn into those people we used to know.


But they were in our lives for a purpose. God does not make mistakes. We learn from people of our pasts, they leave impacts and shape our lives.



I have been plagued with thoughts and memories of people who are no longer in my life lately, and these are random people I've met over the years, from all over. And some of them continue to be all over the area, some local, some national and others international.
About three weeks ago, I had a discussion with Mickalyn about one of these people I used to know and she told me that I have to let this person go. But I don't think I am holding on to the memory of the friendship particularly. I've been trying to figure out why these people are in my mind recently.

God doesn't make mistakes.

I never assume that my journey with anyone is over, I could always encounter them again in this life. I think that the only thing I can do is when I remember these random people, is to pray for them. Because these are people I used to know, I can not be sure of their life status, so I can not pray a prayer for anything specific. I just pray for them.

Maybe you are one of them =)

No comments: