Friday, June 14, 2013


I sometimes wonder why some days I have enough energy to annoy everyone near me, for example making up songs about certain blended coffee beverages, and other days, I can have four shots of espresso and still feel ready for a nap. Work was slow today so I had to the opportunity to go home an hour early, which I took. I have things to do before tomorrow. I have homework to do for my history class, I have laundry to do, and I have to shower, which counts as a task because I have to decide what I am going to do with my hair, and what I am going to wear tomorrow, everything is affected by something else. I also have to put together a playlist to listen to in the car tomorrow.

Tomorrow I am headed to LA for the day with some family members for an interview/audition. I already signed the 15 page contract so I can not say a single thing about that topic. They have all of the information to this blog, and both of my YouTube channels, so I am going to respect that contract.
I've traveled back and forth between Modesto and LA enough to know that I do not wear my normal  clothes while traveling, I prefer wearing comfy clothes and then changing when I get there.



                                                                             ********
 
 
Since I wrote that, I showered and tomorrow and perhaps the whole show has been canceled.

Been watching Felicity lately, another show that was popular when I was in middle school that I was probably not allowed to watch.

I still have studying to do.

I tried a new hairstyle and it worked for me =)

No comments: