Friday, June 29, 2012

It's not my Fault

As I mentioned last week, I am in a state of in-between right now in life. It is bits of my past, and it is bits of my future. I think I am marking this state of in-between by my residence, which is currently with my parents. For the most part, I am okay with the arrangement. It is not exactly where I visioned myself at this point in my life, but it is not permanent, it is a stepping stone. So I am not horribly worried about it. 
Not everything is free though. Not by a long shot. I get to trade my safe living environment for basically my freedom. I don't say this in an accusing light or in an offensive manor. If there were two things I could change they would be the following:
1) That I would stop being treated as a puppet. Meaning, people would ask me if I would like to or not like to do something instead of assuming that I will or will not. It bugs me, and people get upset if I do not go according to their wishes, and somehow I get blamed.

2) I like getting invited to things, and not have to ask (or sometimes in this family), beg with reason to go to something. I don't like having to invite myself to things. It's rude, and intrusive.



I just needed a quick end of the week rant.

Talk to you soon with some potential news.

Until next time my friends...

No comments: