Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A picture of you and your friends

I have been blessed with so many friends from all over the world. Most of my friends are not friends with each other so I do not have one big picture of me and my friends.


My brother, David, is one of my best friends.



My best friend, Brianna, was my best and closest friend for 13 years. She went home to be with Jesus in 2007. I still miss her and struggle with her absence.












My friend Catrina was one of my closest friends during my first college program. Cat and I would always have one form of adventure, like our garbage bag super hero night.

In January 2009, I married another best friend of mine, Greg.









My sister, McKenna, and I have been getting to be better friends over the last 3 years or so. We have very similar taste in movies and music and many other things.




My friend Samantha is truly an extension of my friendship with Brianna. She is a jewel in my friendship circle. The more I get to know her, the more I want to get to know her. She is so full of advice and support and I truly hope to pick up some traits from her.


My friend Carolyn and I have known each other for a long time and we even lived together in San Diego for about 6 months. I also feel close to Carolyn because over the years, we have been though different rough patches with different people. I also have never felt Carolyn judge me for my beliefs and opinions.

I have many other friends. Mickalyn and I are always thinking the same thing at the same time. We were referred as "the old married couple of the band." We used to fight all of the time but our senior year, we learned how to respect each others thoughts and opinions without flipping out.
My other long time friend is Melina. She is very loyal and has a lot of stories to share,
Another best friend is Jonelle. I met her on the first day of 7th grade. She and I used to talk on the phone every night after school. She and I went to school for 2 years together and have been friends even years after that time.

My other friends include my other siblings, and their friends, my friends from Disney and friends from band. I am sorry if I did not post a picture of us together, I probably do not have one. That means we need to get together and hang out and take pictures.

No comments: