Friday, October 22, 2010

15 Interesting Facts About Myself

15 Interesting facts about Myself.
1) I am the oldest of 8 kids. There is me, 24, David, 21, TJ, 20, McKenna, 17, Jordan, 16, Shannon, 14, Lynnsey, 12 and Nina 9.

2) I have worked for three major theme parks across America. Sea World San Diego (2006, 2009) Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (2007) and Walt Disney World (2008-current).

3) My favorite Disney characters are Belle, the Cheshire Cat, and Eeyore.

4) I have 2 cats, Salem and Abbigail. They are named after characters from The Crucible.

5) I have played the clarinet for 14 years. I used to play jazz tenor sax (4 years) and have been playing mallet instruments on and off for 10 years.

6)I have a "100 things to do in my life" list.

7) I have read almost every Robin Jones Gunn book.

8) I have been drinking black coffee since I was 12 years old. I have been a tea drinker for about 3 years. I perfer green tea.

9) I love Japanese food. I prefer it over American Chinese food.

10) I am very good at using chop sticks. I have impressed my friends from China and Japan with my skills.

11) I have friends from every continent except Africa and Antarctica.

12) I love love love movies but some of my favorites are the old musicals form the 60's and before.

13) I have the largest and most diverse music collection of anyone I know.

14)I really enjoy taking pictures and being in pictures.

15) I think my best physical features are my hair and my eyes.

No comments: