Thursday, January 03, 2008

Official End of 2007 Blog

I guess now is as good a time as any to sit down and write out my "official end of 2007 post." A lot happened in 2007, I am still in awe of this past year. I left San Diego on the first, was basically given a car and I went on to Napa for 8 months. Got a job right away working at Starbucks, and I started going to school.. I remember the cold the first month or so in Napa. I also remember how much I hated working at SB because I seemed to be waking up at 3 every morning to get to work by 4. So I remember a lot of darkness, rain and Regina Spektor. I also got the job at Six Flags in the Education Department, and the animal Training Department. Then I lost my best friend of 13 years in June. I still have to convince myself sometimes that she is really gone. We had times when we would only talk once a month, then there were times when we talked 3 times a day.

Most recently, we got a dog, I work at Gloria Jean’s and school starts up again on Monday

No comments: