Thursday, October 19, 2006

Current mood:creative
Many of you know the luck I have had with my previous roommates. All of them except for one have been flakes, lowlifes, potheads, and owe me money. When they moved out, they left me a bunch of their stuff, a bunch of their junk. They are reminders of the trouble they were, the stress they caused and the time I wasted. I need to get my life together, my apartment together, my relationship back on track. I need to chuck out all of this crap I don't need, turn my apartment into a realm of Kelsey and what she represents. I need to stop playing games at school and at work, I need to find a balance in between them. I have to see where and what my relationship is doing right now because it's been a  little funky. Oh sweet life, what do you have to offer me?

No comments: