Monday, August 22, 2005

Weekend=awesome! Oh man probably one of the best weekends I've had in so long. K so Ben came down for the weekend and we had a blast. Went to the beach, his apartment, my plac. It was so hard when he left yesterday, but he's going to be back soon enough. Can't wait!
Work is well not enough. I need to look for another job probably this week or next week. Maybe I should wait until school begins so I can get a rhythm going.
School things are not going well at all. Dad can't get the financial aid I need, and I seriously need it. Classes books etc. Also, my registration date was like 2 weeks ago and I didn't register because of my transcripts, which I hope are here. So I go to register and I need a PIN. I have like 2 already and neither of them worked, so I have to figure out how to get another one, man this is so screwed up!
Things with Priscilla are well ok. I have to make a huge effort for us to get along. We are just so different, have different morals and beliefs. I didn't realize how much things like that could affect one's life.
Well not much else. Loving the beach, the sun and other things.
I'm out!
Currently Watching
Beyond the Sea
By Kevin Spacey, Kate Bosworth, John Goodman
see related

No comments: