Monday, August 29, 2005

Ok work was fine today. I'm tired and I stink ew. I was at the cash register all day so I smell like money which I guess is attractive to some xD. It wasn't too bad, just a lot of standing and smiling. So I wok tomorrow from 12:30-6:30 and Thursday 1-9:30. So it's going to be a full week for me. No problem, I welcome it. Met a girl who works at Sea World, so that was cool. The cool thing is that I didn't deal with any real "grumps" or mean people. They were all really nice and polite, as was I. I like that, I can not stand mean people and such.
I don't know what has come over me since I've been here. Some really weird things. Like last night, I ripped a nail and it didn't hut at all, but I was pissed and it looks gross and I almost started crying. BECAUSE OF A FEAKIN TORN NAIL!! I swear I have to get over things like that. WTF is wrong with me? So what if I have a boy finger? Cheese, someone slap me upside the head!

No comments: