Saturday, August 27, 2005

I am often in awe of where I am. As compared to a yea ago. I sometimes will look at an entry I make a year and think about what I was doing then and such. For example, one year ago yesterday was the Mo Hi kick off for the 2004 marching season. I can still not believe all that has gone on in the last year. I mean even in the last 2 months. If a year ago, you were to tell me that at this time next year I was going to be living in San Diego and engaged to Ben, I would have not believed it for my life. It sometimes just totally blows me away. Is this how life is going to be from now on? Are things going to be changing like this at this fast of a pace? I mean 2 weeks after Mexico, Ben and I came down hereto San Diego and we found our apartments, 2 weeks later, I was living here and now 4 weeks later, Ben is moving in in a week. I begin school on Tuesday. I don't know, I can't believe how fast this is happening that's all.
My thoughts have concluded I'm out!

No comments: