Saturday, July 09, 2005

Man what a few couple of days! Just so much going on it seems like. In Mo Band, Miss Carol Channing performed her hit "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" and stole the crowd. She was amazing, so full of life. Melina came to I think was her first time seeing me perform. I was so excited she came. I knew she and Ben had a lot in common, and they seemed to hit off like I thought they would. So hung out with her at her house for awhile.
Please don't laugh, but I got me permit yesterday. I missed 5 questions. I actually missed 4 because I read one question wrong. Along with that, Dad and I went out to breakfast. It was really nice. Ben got me the second season of Gilmore Girls on DVD ^_^ We are such dorks I know.
Well I have some music to get and I have more to say later.
I'm out!

No comments: