Friday, June 10, 2005

Oh man there is just so much going on in my head right now. OK facts first. So after I made that last post yesterday, I went to Mo Hi's practice graduation because I was not sure if I was going to be able to go. Then had math class and a test. I think I did alright. I remembered how to do all the problems except the story problems which totally ticked me off. No hard feelings though. So ended up being able to go to the graduation with Cindy's family. I was so glad to go. I think I knew more people graduating this year than I did last year. Ran into peoples it was cool. Then came home and had some free time and I was totally not tired. So I got on the phone about my computer and got so frustrated I hung up and went to bed in tears cause I do that when I get frustrated. I am just so peeved at my computer because it has given me nothing but problems for the year I've had it. I don't know what to do with it anymore. Should I put some money into it? Or should I be saving my money for other things right now? I don't know.
Mom is also sick with whatever I had the other day, so I'm doing a lot more around the house lately. Plus I'm going out tonight, I need to get out.
I talked to Brianna today, and we both agreed that we don't think it is going to work out with me going up there. I'm actually relieved. We both are. So now I'm either stuck here in Modesto for good or...well something I have to talk to Ben about tonight.
Currently Reading
The Second Summer of the Sisterhood
By ANN BRASHARES
see related

No comments: