Wednesday, June 08, 2005


I feel so caught up right now. I feel troubled and confused about what I am supposed to be doing this fall. Things are still looking foggy for me going up to Lincoln. Mostly because no one has really talked about it. I talked a little about it with Brianna over the weekend, but nothing feels settled right now. I know that I will not be able to survive another year here at JC. With everyone I used to hang out with gone and all. I would be suffering. Another option has come up, but the more I look at it, the more hopeless it is becoming. I really wish I knew what to do.
I've been totally out of it for the past 2 days. I got really sick last night. I mean I haven't been that sick in years, and it was not fun let me tell you. I don't ever get sick its so weird. I maybe miss one or 2 days of school a year. Well I missed today, and well that not good. I'm going to be up late tonight working on homework. We have a test tomorrow and I have absolutely no idea what is going to be on it. So good luck to me.
As I am writing this, there is an ad on top of the screen. There is a semi naked guy running back and forth across the ad bar. And the ad says "spank the streakier." Just weird.
Because I was so sick last night, I missed a job today, and I feel really bad about it. I would have been working from 3 45 till late tonight babysitting. And I've babysat for these people before, and they pay *really* well ^_^ Well they also want my to babysit this Saturday night, so not all is lost. Oh I think I'm also cleaning up grandmas apartment this Friday, so maybe I will get a few bucks out of that.
Well I had better go.
I'm out!

No comments: