Sunday, May 15, 2005

Yes I am wasting time online. I have hw I need to do. (ok to get ahead in) and I'm also waiting for Ben to come online. So meh. I have some of the strangest relationships with some people. They are just so weird I only keep them alive for entertainment. For example, one friend has been telling me something and telling someone else the exact opposite. Or was telling the other person one thing and I know for a fact they are doing the other. I am to the point where I don't care. I"m totally not joking, I'm typing this with a smile on my face. My life is so weird.
So I also found out that if I end up in Lincoln this fall, I can complete all the classes I need there and transfer the units to MJC, and graduate from MJC, without even going there. Weird huh?
Well I'm done waiting and wasting time. I have math to do and people to do and things to see.
I'm out!

No comments: