Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ok I'm not going to mess this up. I'm ahead in math and I know what's going on. I know what's going on to the point where I'm bored out of my mind in class. It is a 3 and a half hour class four days a week. This is so totally nuts. Well the good news is it is going to be over before Mexico.
Ok did anyone know the Backstreet Boys were back together and have an album coming out next month? I you did, why didn't you tell me huh?? I saw them this morning of Regis's show and I think my mom was more excited than I was. It was cute.
I have a really weird mind and think really weird things sometimes. Like the other day I was thinking about human behaviors. Some are just so weird if you really think about it. Like clapping...it is just really weird once you think about it. Taking your hands and putting them together to make sound, and this is a positive thing...??? Another one is hugging. You press your body with someone else at the same time? and this is a sign of affection...??? Or even smiling. It is just so weird. When something is positive, you show your teeth...???
Yeah ok I need to stop reading books on behaviors and reinforcement huh?
Well school is going SO well right now I'm happy. School is good, things with Ben are really good just wish we had more time to see each other. Um yeah I guess that's it for now.
I'm out!
Currently Watching
Stuart Little (Deluxe Edition)
see

No comments: