Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Hey peoples. Life goes on. I last updated Sunday afternoon? OK well Sunday night, Ben came over and helped me with math. I can not believe how far behind I was or how much I got done. I got 6 sections done! I was so amazed. I have a butt load more to do, and have absolutely no idea how to do it. I'm so lost. So Sunday I started doing math at about 12 in the afternoon until about 1 in the morning. So I think I made pretty good time, and I think I'm actually getting it. So that was Sunday.
In music appreciation, we are watching Amadeus. I love that movie, it's just great. The only other time I've see it was with Cindy almost a year ago the night before out IB Bio projects were due. If I remember correctly, we had Starbucks AND Jamba juice. Oh wow I haven't had Jamba Juice in..wow since last August I think. That's sad. I used to be such a nut for them. Just in general, I used to be a total health nut. Wow how the times have changed.
Anywho, we also had a 10 minute lecture from one of the new band director candidates. He was alright, I just got the impression of another boring teacher. Then band yesterday was pretty interesting. I had a private lesson from Richard (the band director candidate) and I learned a few things about how I play, and after I learned what I was doing wrong, omg I sounded so much better. I'm getting used to this new way of playing so the inside of my mouth is all messed up still.
So math was oh just bunches of fun. I have no idea what the heck is going on, but I'm sure I can catch up somehow ;)
So went home and went to sleep for an hour or so before jazz band. I got up at 6 and I thought it was 6 in the morning. I totally freaked out, cause the sky was the same color it would have been at 6 in the morning. So I freaked out for a good 30 seconds before Caleb called. So there was my silly moment for the day.
Jazz band was totally awesome last night! I had a blast, probably cause I was playing so well.
Then today I just got out of English and OMG its 10:26 and I have to be somewhere at 10:30!!! I'm out!
Current Mood: [mood icon] drained

No comments: