Sunday, February 20, 2005

Man some weather we have been having huh? It was absolutely beautiful this morning. It looked like the clouds were paint, and someone used a toothpick to drag the wet paint down. I think that's the only way I can describe it. Then the sunset last night was amazing, I have never seen anything like it before.
I have been downloading SeaWorld videos off of Brian Scott's pages, and there is a clip of Tillikum, who lets out this amazing sustained note that just made me chill up all over. If you have never heard a whale sing before, it is probably this most beautiful, haunting thing I think that the Earth has to provide. More beautiful than the innocent voices of children, more haunting than the Phantom. As his trainer said, "Isn't that the most beautiful music you ever did hear?" I don't know, maybe I am more twisted than I think. Maybe there really is something calling me that no one else can see.
Well I have homework to do, so I'm out!

PS: Why am I such a sucker for daffies?

Currently Playing
Quidam
By Cirque Du Soleil
Talking Heads
see related

No comments: