Wednesday, January 26, 2005

If this is the way things are going to be from now on...bring it on. I'm not complaining about anything right now. School is going amazingly well. Math is coming along alright. I spent 3 hours doing math homework. I have a test tomorrow, I'm feeling more confident about it. English is totally interesting. Got a review in on time, hope I get a good grade on it. Music app. is alright. I feel like I already know mostly what is being taught. Well I have been involved with music for 10 years: choir, band and even a little dance *GASP* So maybe I finally know something about something that is of use.
Well on another note the weather finally changed faces yesterday and today for like the first time in 3 weeks. The sun poked out yesterday, and there was some this morning, plus its raining! I've never been so glad to see the rain. Go figure. Oh it was so nice to swim yesterday, and see the little water reflection lines on the bottom of the pool. And, it hasn't been totally freezing. Yay for good weather.
Trying to think if there is anything else...hum, well if I think of anything, I'll post. I'm out!

No comments: