Thursday, December 09, 2004

I'm in way over my head here with school. I have finals next week, I slept through class today. It was my last one before the final next week, I don't even know what time it is at. Emails are in my near future I feel. Then I'm short units to transfer next fall, so that puts me in a really bad position here, really bad. I have never felt so lost I think I got my schedule put in the best order possible thanks to Caleb, just wonderful he is. I don't know how I would have survived this first semester here.
Then along with school and a few other stressful factors, my other best friend in the world I think is totally shunning me at the moment and I can't even begin do describe how low I feel. I mean, there is just so much going on and I'm not avoiding her on purpose or even avoiding her at all. Things will clear up this next week then I'm free. I just need till Wednesday. Thursday and beyond, I'm good.
I'm going out of town for the weekend with my dad.
We are going up to Nevada for his work, and I just need  break...from people, places and things. Nouns shouldn't bother me anymore.
 Have you ever felt homesick? Maybe not for home necessary, but a time or event? Like all day, I've been thinking of the summer Melina and I went to Balboa. I just remember having such a rocking time and I sometimes slip into memories of those times. For example, we rode scooters everywhere. I love scootering so much. I just wish I had one with a stunt bar on it, I don't have one anymore, and I didn't think I would use one, but I just remember the 2 of us for like 2 weeks, that's how we got around. I love that area of California so much too.
The thing I'm feeling is like a feeling of homesick, but for the future...if that makes any sense. It is me making scenarios using past events...I don't know ok I'm out!
Currently Watching
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Widescreen Edition)
By Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson (II)
see related

No comments: