Sunday, November 14, 2004

Modesto totally kicked butt last night, I was so proud. You guys totally rock!! Now why couldn't we have been that good when I went there. Nah, it's ok. I hade some of the best times in band, even when we didn't do as well. I think the most fun I had in band was my freshman year. Right after Mickalyn and I started hanging out ion Vegas. We went to New York New York, and rode the roller coaster. OMG It was so long I was like 3:35 it was awesome. I guess that was our little bonding moment that started off the legend of the married couple of the band. God I miss her. I think I'm gonna call her later. I think I talked to her Wednesday. So ....its Sunday? Ok alright yeah I might later. Hum yeah alright I'm out!

Currently Playing
Pop Til You Drop
By A-Teens
see related

No comments: